About Becky Thor-MalinBecky, is a customer service professional who specializes in the sale and or acquisition of local residential and commercial real estate. She strives daily to create innovative and creative marketing campaigns for her clients, who she refers to as her “partners”.
She strives to stay progressive in local, state and federal policies that affect the real estate industry and her clients. “I would like to strive to bring the real estate industry to a place of respect by being and promoting professionalism in all aspects of my day to day dealings”.
Becky has joined the progressive staff of the areas’ top producing agent, Carl Blawn Exit Beach Realty, to better and more fully serve all spectrums in the real estate industry. Currently, Becky is active in Property Management and specializes in Beachside Real Estate and condo’s.
- She has lived in the Greater Daytona Beach Area for 37 years.
B.A. in education, Bowling GreenStateUniversity, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Exit Beach Realty and Exit Realty of Daytona 2008
- Top listing and sales agent
- Residential and commercial specialist
- Property management
- Office manager and mentor 2006-2008
- Buyer’s agent designation
- Daytona Beach Area Association of Realtor’s Committee Co-Chair 07-09
- Leadership Conference D.B. A.A.R. 2009
- Historic Home Designee
- ERA Menu Real Estate Top Lister and Seller 2000-2009
“Integrity, Honesty and Client satisfaction makes all the difference’.
“Dealing with an experienced professionals that understands your concerns and willprovide you with the Personal service and knowledge will make the quality of your purchase one that really matters.”
Edgewater of real estate |New Smyrna real estate | Port Orange real estate |Ponce Inlet real estate |Daytona Beach Shores real estate | Daytona Beach real estate |South Daytona real estate | Holly Hill real estate | Ormond Beach real estate | Ormond by the Sea real estate | Palm Coast real estate | Flagler Beach real estate