HomeBuyer Assistance Program (HBA) in Volusia County is available to eligible households that would like to purchase a home. If you haven’t owned a home in the past three years or have not defaulted on a loan in the past 7 years this program may work for you. Through federal and state grants the HBA program is funded by Volusia County.
Home Buyer Assistance Program
The HBA provides funds needed for purchase and closing costs and the home buyer will be expected to make a contribution. Not all costs are covered. Volusia County will loan funds with a 30 year deferred subordinate loan at 0% interest.
- The home must be located in Volusia County.
- Cannot be within the city limits of Daytona Beach, Deltona and Ponce Inlet.
- Limited funds are available for purchases within the city limits of Port Orange and Oak Hill.
- The maximum purchase price for a property is $225,000.
- The applicants total gross income must not exceed the limits based on family size.
- The applicant must secure a first mortgage in the maximum amount for which they can afford with a fixed interest rate and no prepayment penalty.
- The applicant must contribute a minimum dollar amount towards the down payment of the home according to income.
For additional information Visit the Mid-Florida Housing Partnership Website or contact us here!!