DYK: A 1st Time Homebuyers Program is available for all Volusia County residents who are 1st time home buyers! In order to qualify for federal down payment assistance or closing costs, you must attend an 8 hour class prior to buying your 1st property.
For Volusia County residents there is no charge! All classes are conducted at the UF/IFAS Extension Volusia County at 3100 East New York Avenue in DeLand, Florida.
The schedule is shown below.
- Friday, July 20th – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 28th / Spanish – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 17th – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Must attend both Tuesday, August 14th & 21st – 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 24th – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 8th – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 19th – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 19th – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Must attend both Tuesday, October 16th & 23rd – 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 27th – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3rd / Spanish – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 30th – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For more information contact us to find out how you can purchase your 1st home with down payment assistance and/or help with closing costs.
To register for the class, call 386–822-5778 or email Linda Hamilton at HamiltonL@ufl.edu.
Edgewater of real estate |New Smyrna real estate | Port Orange real estate |Ponce Inlet real estate |Daytona Beach Shores real estate | Daytona Beach real estate |South Daytona real estate | Holly Hill real estate | Ormond Beach real estate | Ormond by the Sea real estate | Palm Coast real estate | Flagler Beach real estate