When it come to properties for sale in Volusia County, the possibilities are endless and the choices may be overwhelming. First things first, discover your wants and needs in housing for comfort and affordability.
Home-buyers often make the mistake of jumping the gun and looking at properties before knowing just how much home they can afford. It can be disappointing and have an impact on your entire home buying experience. When buying real estate, it is serious business and an investment you will own for a long time. We want to help you with the guess work and ensure that your home buying experience is pleasant and your investment is a good one.
Home Buying Checklist
- Price Range
- House, Condo, Townhouse or Multi-Family
- New or Resale?
- Concrete Block or Frame?
- Do you have a style of home preference? Examples: Ranch, Historical, Colonial.
- Homeowners Association or Condo Association?
- Golf Course Community, Oceanfront, Acreage or Gated?
- Number of bedroom and baths?
- Garage, Carport or Driveway?
- Single Story or Two-Story?
- Square Footage
- Move-in Condition or a Handyman Special?
- Do you own a boat, motorcycle or truck?
- Do you have pets to consider? Type of pet and size.
- Do you want a back yard?
- Swimming Pool?
- Fenced Yard?
- Patio or Balcony?
Housing in Volusia County may surprise you, as it is one of the few coastal areas in Florida that is still quite affordable. Whatever your needs or wants in a property are, EXIT Beach Realty agents listen and work hard for you to get you where you want to be.